Food cravings are caused by numerous stimuli, including stress, psychological and physical dependencies, mineral deficiencies and blood sugar irregularities.
When your blood sugar levels drop your brain sends signals to your body indicating that you need sugar. This causes a craving for food that can leave you feeling irritable, tired and believing something to eat will make you feel better. 4pm is a notorious craving time. As the afternoon draws to a close many of us feel the urge to find something to eat.
TO AVOID CRAVINGS:
- First of all you need to avoid the ‘drug’ foods that can cause cravings – highly processed foods like pastries, chips and sweets.
- SureSlim SureShock can greatly reduce cravings by regulating your blood sugar levels. You just take two tablets before breakfast each day for two weeks; take a break for two weeks and then resume the dosage for another two weeks.
- Follow your individually designed Quick Loss Program.
- Drink at least two litres of filtered water per day.
- Learn to determine whether your cravings occur because you are bored or depressed. If so, focus your attention on something else for 10 to 15 minutes until the craving disappears.
- Stabilize your blood sugar by eating two SureSlim treats and a handful of pumpkin seeds.
- Always sit down when you eat.
Because eating the right food at the right time of day is essential to healthy weight loss, the SureSlim Quick Loss Program is designed to stabilise blood sugar levels and keep you on track towards your goal weight.
Stay on top of what you eat and when.